Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Girlfriend As Your Power Booster!

She is the most beautiful creation ever created by God; she is the toughest and charming among all the females of nature. She is 'Venus', she is 'the Grace' and she is 'the power booster'. Even, she is worshiped as 'Goddess'. Yes, she is none else than a girlfriend. A girlfriend plays an important role in love life. She can make us or break us. Her deep hugs can make you to forget you all the danger, her blue eyes can make you to fly; her sweet kisses can make you to feel bliss. She is truly the 'source of inspiration' for you.

One day, I met one of my old friends. He was my college mate at Ravenshaw College. He was dull, reserve and of course was a geek, so was his life. He used to scoreless in exam, unable to compete for anything. But, he was Mr. Perfect in imagination. He was always wondering in his imaginary world.

The day I met him, he was completely changed man. He was no more a geek, rather he was Mr. Possible. Whatever job undertaking was successful. Now, he had become a magic man. When I asked, how this miracle happened, he replied I got vitamin 'U' (you). I am surprised! What is that? I know in medical science there are vitamin like vitamin A, B, C, D, E and K, etc. But, what is that called vitamin 'U'? Then, he explained to me that by profession I am a doctor, I know a number of vitamins, medicines, but vitamin 'U' was referred by my girlfriend when she feels a little sick, a little tired, a little dizzy and very much cold, she told me she is missing me a ton and told I need you that is you are my vitamin. No, other medicine, vitamin or therapy will work on me dear. From that day when we feel a little sick, a little tired, a little dizzy and very much cold we need vitamin 'U' for each-other.

Yes, miracle happened to my friend after he got his girlfriend. She was the real power booster of his career and life. She was the inspiration for him. He can jump the Himalaya; he can dive into the Pacific. It is because her honestly promise, her everlasting devotion, respect and loyalty proved unconditional love and made him Mr. Possible.Contextual Links

No comments:

Post a Comment